SHARP (SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ACTIVE & RECREATION PROGRAMME) RUNS SIX WEEKLY DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OFFERING YOUNG PEOPLE FROM LAMBETH A SAFE SPACE FILLED WITH PURE ACTIVITIES, FUN, FOOD, NETWORKING & LEARNING. THE CAMP OPENS ON MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM, 10am to 4pm; EXCEPT BANK HOLIDAYS AND DURING THE PERIOD MENTIONED BELOW
Our Current SHARP Offer
The December School Holidays BOOT-CAMP @CEFLyncx
Coming Soon 4 Registration!
Our Winter-Breeze 2023 School Holiday Active, Fun, Learning & Food Boot-Camp will open from:
Read more below.
To register, read on and use the link below register if you like what you read.
At #Winter-Breeze 2023 our December School Holidays Boot-Camp, we are offering a safe space filled with pure Active Sports, Creative Activities, Fun Learning, Food and Play activities. a space where Young People come to take part in a diverse range of sports and recreational activities that keeps their energy going and ready for the new term.
#Winter-Breeze 2023 @CEFLyncx Boot-Camp is open to primary Lambeth residents aged 7 to 15 year old and offers volunteering/work experience opportunities for residents who are 16 to 25 year olds.Check it out at this link to have a feel of some of the activities we are offering: Click Me To VIDEOThe Camp will open in two halves, from:Dates:Wednesday, 27th to Friday, 29th December 2023Wednesday, 03rd to Friday, 05th January 2024
Time:10AM to 3PMWhere:The Windmill Garden (Park), Blenheim Gardens, Brixton Hill SW2 5DAThe Activities on offer are:
- Multi-Sports/Games & Structured Run-Around
- Art & Crafts Workshop,
- Music, Dance & Performing Arts Workshop
- Creative Skills Development Opportunities
- Bicycle Maintenance & Riding Workshop
- Enterprise Development Workshop
- Volunteering Opportunities
Please note;We have limited places and therefore, we are offering places on a strictly, first-come-first-served basis and Lambeth residents will have priority to join the Camp.All activities are run in both an open outdoor and indoor spaces and all inline with COVID-19 and Health & Safety guidelines.Application to join must be completed online using the 'Click Me' button below.Parents whose child(ren) is/are accepted on the programme may be asked to:
- provide their child(ren) with Covid-19 essentials i.e. face mask, recommended hand-wash gel.
- randomly, information about Covid-19 symptoms.
- ***must provide Suitable Sports/Weather appropriate wear/clothing for their children to enable them to participate in the various activities and/or cope with weather condition***Thank you and if you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us by email to community7@CEFI.org.ukIf you are interested, use the link below to register.
OPEN Soon 4 Registration
You can also consider signing up your child(ren) on our StEP (Saturdays the Extra Project) initiative for young people aged 11 years and over at more information below or to register.
Our Creative StEP Initiative(New @CEFLyncx)
In the meantime and while you wait for the next SHARP Camp to kick-off, why not consider signing up your child(ren) on our Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) initiative for young people aged 11 years and over.
The Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) is a structured activities created by young people and co-delivering with professionals we run in 6 weekly block using a "Cross Cutting/Curricular" approach offering an opportunity for young people to engage in conversations, explore solutions using their creative talents and telling their story through these mediums
- Music and Dance
- Videography and Photography
- Fashion & Textile
- Art & Drawing
- Volunteering Opportunities
With young people showcasing their production at the end of each 6 weekly block.
To sign up to be considered to the Creative StEP, please use this link; Click-Me
The Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) runs every Saturday at:
The Greenhouse and The Windmill Education Centre,
Windmill Gardens (Park), Blenheim GardensBrixton Hill, London SW2 5DA
10am until 4pm with
with Lunch provided.
We are offering this programme inline with COVID-19 and Health & Safety measures and therefore, all application must be completed online and parents whose child(ren) is/are accepted on the programme may be asked or need to:
1) provide their child(ren) with Covid-19 essentials i.e. face mask, recommended hand-wash gel.
2) randomly, some information about Covid-19 symptoms.