SHARP (SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ACTIVE & RECREATION PROGRAMME) RUNS SIX WEEKLY DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OFFERING YOUNG PEOPLE FROM LAMBETH A SAFE SPACE FILLED WITH PURE ACTIVITIES, FUN, FOOD, NETWORKING & LEARNING. THE CAMP OPENS ON MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM, 10am to 4pm; EXCEPT BANK HOLIDAYS AND DURING THE PERIOD MENTIONED BELOW
Our Current SHARP Offer
#CONNECTING-U 2022 SUMMER BOOT-CAMP
Registration is Now OPEN!
The Summer Holiday Active, Fun, Learning & Food Boot-Camp @CEFLyncx
Monday, 25 July to Friday, 26 August 2022
To register, read on and use the link below register if you like what you read.
At #CONNECTING-U 2022 Summer Boot-Camp, we are offering a safe space filled with pure Active Sports, Creative Activities, Fun Learning, Food and Play activities. a space where Young People come to take part in a diverse range of sports and recreational activities that keeps their energy going and ready for the new term.
#CONNECTING-U 2022 SUMMER Boot-Camp is open to 7 to 16 year olds in Lambeth and offers volunteering/work experience opportunities for over 16 years olds.Use this link to have a feel of some of the activities we are offering: Click Me To VIDEOThe Camp will open from:Date: Monday, 25 July until Friday, 26 August 2022Time: 10AM to 4PMWhere: The Windmill Garden (Park), Blenheim Gardens, Brixton Hill SW2 5DAThe Activities on offer are:
- MULTI-SPORTS/GAME & STRUCTURED RUN-AROUND
- ART & CRAFTS WORKSHOP, MUSIC & DANCE WORKSHOP
- CREATIVE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- BICYCLE MAINTENANCE & RIDING WORKSHOP
- ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
- VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY
Please note; We have limited places and therefore, we are offering places on a strictly, first-come-first-served basis and Lambeth residents will have priority to join the Camp.Activities are run in both an open outdoor and indoor spaces and all inline with COVID-19 and Health & Safety guidelines. All application must be completed online and parents whose child(ren) is/are accepted on the programme may be asked to:
- provide their child(ren) with Covid-19 essentials i.e. face mask, recommended hand-wash gel.
- randomly, information about Covid-19 symptoms.
- ***must provide Suitable Sports/Weather appropriate wear/clothing for their children to enable them to participate in the various activities and/or cope with weather condition***Thank you and if you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us by email to community7@CEFI.org.ukInterested? Use the link below to register.
Now OPEN 4 Registration
You can also consider signing up your child(ren) on our StEP (Saturdays the Extra Project) initiative for young people aged 11 years and over at more information below or CLICK Me to register.
Our Creative StEP Initiative(New @CEFLyncx)
In the meantime and while you wait for the next SHARP Camp to kick-off, why not consider signing up your child(ren) on our Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) initiative for young people aged 11 years and over.
The Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) is a structured activities created by young people and co-delivering with professionals we run in 6 weekly block using a "Cross Cutting/Curricular" approach offering an opportunity for young people to engage in conversations, explore solutions using their creative talents and telling their story through these mediums
- Music and Dance
- Videography and Photography
- Fashion & Textile
- Art & Drawing
- Volunteering Opportunities
With young people showcasing their production at the end of each 6 weekly block.
To sign up to be considered to the Creative StEP, please use this link; Click-Me
The Creative Saturdays, the Extra Project (Creative StEP) runs every Saturday at:
The Greenhouse and The Windmill Education Centre,
Windmill Gardens (Park), Blenheim GardensBrixton Hill, London SW2 5DA
10am until 4pm with
with Lunch provided.
We are offering this programme inline with COVID-19 and Health & Safety measures and therefore, all application must be completed online and parents whose child(ren) is/are accepted on the programme may be asked or need to:
1) provide their child(ren) with Covid-19 essentials i.e. face mask, recommended hand-wash gel.
2) randomly, some information about Covid-19 symptoms.